3 tablespoons sugar
20 g almonds
3 tablespoons flour
450 g Cottage Cheese (Keso)
0.5 dl cream
cloudberry jam or strawberry jam
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Whisk together eggs and sugar, whisk together but not so hard.
3. Chop the almonds and mix with the flour, cottage cheese and cream.
4. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, depending on how deep the tin is.
Let the cake cool:
5. Whip the cream with a little sugar.
6. Cut out a triangle of the cheesecake and place on a plate, add a little whipped cream and
Cloudberry or strawberry jam thereon.
For recipe and directions:
St: Lucia Saffron Rolls
For recipe and directions:http://ohemmabjorg.blogspot.se/2012/12/st-lucia-saffron-rolls.html