Cookie Cake with Milk Chocolate
200 g of milk chocolate
100 g Non stop
175 g butter, unsalted
1 ½ dl granulated sugar
1 ½ dl brown sugar
1 ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 pinches of salt
1 dl oatmeal
3 ¾ dl flour
For baking tin: butter, grated coconut
Decoration: Confectionar sugar, eggwhite, cream, food color
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius degrees. Chop the chocolate and Non stop rough.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy in a bowl. Add the egg and beat for a while.
3. Mix the baking soda, vanilla sugar, salt, oatmeal and wheat flour. Stir into the butter mixture and mix it all together into a dough. Add the chocolate and Non stop.
4. Press the batter into a greased and floured pan, 22-24 cm in diameter, or a springform the same size.
5. Bake the cake at the bottom of the oven for 35-40 minutes. Allow it to cool in the tin. The cake is good to eat as it is.
To make it really festive make glaze from confectionar sugar. Divide into small cups and add food color. Sprinkle over the cake to make it colorful. Cut cake into pieces.