3 cups flour, (180 g)
125 g unsalted butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
4 large egg yolks
4 cups creme fraiche
1 cup granulated sugar
1 vanilla pod
3 - 4 peaches
1. Mix flour and butter in a food processor. Add the sugar and 1 egg yolk, work quickly into a dough.
2. Press out the pie dough directly into a pie pan (preferable with removable bottom about 26 cm in diameter). Prick the bottom with a fork. Place the dish in the freezer for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 ° Celsius.
4. Bake the pie crust in the oven until it is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
5. Whisk egg yolks, sour cream and sugar. Split the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the seeds and add them to the batter. Pour into pie shell.
7. Bake the pie in the oven about 40 minutes or until the batter has solidified.
Serve with ice-cream or whipped cream or custard sauce.
Homemade Custard Sauce
4 dl milk
2 tsp potato flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
Whisk lightly together milk, eggs, sugar and potatoflour in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, but do not let the sauce boil. Place the pan to cool when custard is getting thickness you like. Season to taste with vanilla sugar.