American Peanut butter cupsIngredients for 24 pieces peanut butter cups
400g dark chocolate
1 dl peanut butter
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 dl powdered sugar
1. Set out 24 pieces of very small muffin cases (those you would use to make Christmas candy or something.
2. Melt half the chocolate and spread in the molds. It should be about a teaspoon per form to cover the bottom.
3. When you spread the chocolate you can hit the plate on the table so that the chocolate evenly cover the bottom. Place in the freezer a few minutes to solidify.
4. Whisk peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar. Distribute in every muffin form on top of the chocolate and flatten as evenly as possible.
5. Melt the rest of the chocolate and spread in forms on top of the peanut butter and even out fine.
6. Let cool in the fridge, then just enjoy.
Store them in the refrigerator in an airtight jar or container.