torsdag 19 juni 2014

Marzipan Sponge Cake with Vanilla Filling


Marzipan Sponge Cake with Vanilla Filling


For my daughters graduation buffet I also made a Norwegian Marzipan Sponge Cake with Vanilla Filling. However I wanted to make it with a personal twist for her. So I made it in three parts, the Graduation hat, the future at Univeristy of Texas - Pan American, UTPA and the emblem and the horse in their logo. I also made the part with the horse with icing, in case someone did not fancy marzipan. And than the third piece, the soccerball since she is a soccerplayer. I did have a lot of fun figuring out how to make the three parts. Inside the cake is sponge cakes and the filling is with vanilla cream. I have the recipe for this cake and the filling and the marzipan on my blog since before and here is the link to how to make it. And have fun making up your own personal cakes according to the occation.


Marzipan Cake recipe  
http://ohemmabjorg.blogspot.se/2013/04/norwegian-marzipan-cake.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar