Cupcakes with fresh berries
Makes about 10 cupcakes
300 g flour
1 tbs baking soda
100 g sugar
100 g unsaltet butter
2 large eggs
2 dl milk
150 g fresh berries
(Use whatever berries you love. I used raspberries and blueberries inside and decorated with strawberries.)
- Heat the oven to 200 Celsius degrees.
- Put paper cupcake forms inside a cupcake pan.
- Sift flour and baking soda in a bowl. Add sugar.
- Whisk butter, eggs and milk together.
- Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients.
- Mix until all is blended.
- Add the fresh berries, raspberries, blueberries.
- Pour the dough into cupcake forms with a spoon. Only half full since they rise.
- Time in oven 15-15 minutes. Try with a toothpick so see when done.
- Decorate the cupcakes with whipped cream and berries. It could be raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, anything you love.